Monday 25 October 2010

HALLOWEEN !!!

Hello people
zombies, vampires, devils, demons and witches!!!

I hope you are well and all set for Halloween, where everyone celebrates the day where the dead come and haunt us! So as not to get eaten, attacked or cursed you dress up as the evil ones to try and fit in, well that's what I like to think anyway !


HERE'S ME AS A VAMPIRE FROM LAST YEAR!
HERE ARE THE PUMPKINS FROM LAST YEAR!

This halloween mum is making jellied eyeballs and severed fingers lol!

It is 6 days till Halloween and 2-3 months till Christmas so I hope you are as exited as I am and here is another thing that I am madly exited about :
My birthday !!!!!!!!
It may be more than 3 months away but I will be a preteen yay !!!

3 comments:

  1. We're really excited about Halloween too!
    Those pumpkins look really good!... and the recipes your Mum is going to make look really scary!

    Mairi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH good, how was your halloween mine was fun, I have still got loads of sweets, have you? Yes the fingers are really scary and tasty but the eyeballs are really good they look and taste fab !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I ate mine really quickly!
    Our Halloween was really fun too ... I was a witch.

    Mairi x

    ReplyDelete